Originally built in 1713 the requirement for a new sports facility was in need of immediate attention for the school, the project was funded by the Department of Education and appointed Dixons as the main contractor with HM Electrics Ltd completing the specialist electrical installation. The project was delivered ahead of time enabling the client to take early possession with minimal disruption to the running off the existing school. It consisted of the demolition and removal of temporary accommodation. A new build four court multi-use hall within a single story building containing four changing rooms, a classroom and ancillary accommodation. The completed building accommodates a wide range of indoor sports and features a first floor viewing gallery, together with changing facilities including reception and offices, fitness / conditioning suite and gymnasium.
H.M. Electrics Ltd played a vital part in the success of the completion of the project, working alongside other contractors and operating on immediate response queries. Value, quality and efficiency driving the scheme to deliver its objective. Our scope of works included switchgear, Cable Containment systems, mains and distribution power installation, general and emergency lighting. Protective services consisted of Fire and Intruder alarms, CCTV installation and Access Control including Intercom system. CAT cabling and class change installated throughout. Fit out included a Promethean ActivPanel 70” Screen. Testing and Commissioning with and successful handover.