HM Electrics Ltd has successfully completed the electrical works for the restoration and extension of St Mary’s Church, Lavey, alongside the contractor Woodvale Construction Ltd. Over the past eighteen months and a £2.4million investment the gothic style church, originally built in 1873, has now been brought into line with current technologies facilitating its future as a major part of the community.
After a full electrical strip-out back to the building shell, H.M. Electrics Ltd took a hands-on, forward thinking approach, to install the accomplished electrical package which consists of new mains Switchgear and Containment, Internal & External Power Supplies, Internal general and emergency lighting with bespoke lighting control system. External feature Lighting, Data cabling and communications, an internal & external Public Address with CCTV and Video Web Systems. Lightning protection to the building and its services. Angelus Bell System. Protective services consisting of an Intruder Alarm and Fire Alarm systems. All electrical works associated with mechanical wiring and a backup power supply via a generator facility. We tested and commissioned the project with an informal handover to the client in March 2018.
Throughout this installation we worked alongside all the teams involved to overcome any issues that was unpredicted ensuring all high level services were completed early in conjunction with main contractors programme. The attention to detail shows how committed H.M. Electrics Ltd are to achieving the best results. From the start H.M. Electrics Ltd liaised with specialists in each field to create bespoke solutions to meet both client and contractor needs, co-ordinating and procuring resources.
We tested and commissioned all works successfully with demonstrations and handover to the client, operators and main contractor.